(Sorry for spamming Drupal Planet with this, but a few people on IRC were saying it might be a good idea for people to get a wider heads-up, given the number of Drupal community hats I wear.)
Here's an outline of how that may or may not affect you, and who to talk to instead:
- For Drupal core commits, the wonderful Alex Pott has been brought on board, and is doing a great job of mowing down RTBC patches. I'm sure I'll still be poking around in the queues myself from time to time, as well, as goodness only knows what Drupal 8 could turn into by August. :D
- For more "meta" D8 stuff, as well as general Drupal community-related topics not covered below, reach out to the fabulous xjm, who is holding down the fort on that side of things.
- On the Spark engineering management side of things, the lovely Gábor Hojtsy is holding the reins.
- For Drupal Association stuff, the marvelous Donna Benjamin will handle Secretarial duties during board meetings, and Tatiana has been doing a great job keeping the community appraised on d.o upgrade process.
- On the Drupal[.org] governance side of things, I still have some outstanding todos, which I'm going to try and finish up this week. Dries is the main point of contact about this going forward.
- On Google Summer of Code-related matters, Cary Gordon is leading a BoF discussion at DrupalCon Portland on how to better gear up for next year.
- Speaking of DrupalCon Portland, I unfortunately won't be attending, so please have double the fun for me, ok? :D
Whew! I think that's everything. :) See you all on the other side of parenthood! EEEEE!